From the very beginning, the company executives wanted to set up a comprehensive quality management system to meet all the requirements of its customers as well as all relevant regulations.
- This policy is based on precise fundamental values, such as:
- A clear commitment from the company executive on the quality policy. Management per objective including a follow-up of the implementation
- Process control to optimise the organisation and improve the processing of associated follow-up indicators
- Listening customer service with information collection tools
- Commitment to continuous improvement based on monitoring process efficacy
- All Germitec services are certified:
ISO 9001 version 2000 (quality management systems)
ISO 13485 (medical device quality management systems).
All Germitec products have been awarded the CE 0459 marking.
Germitec is audited by LNE/G-Med. LNE/G-Med is a public industrial and commercial institution considered as the national reference for medical field certification. LNE/G-MED is authorised by AFSSAPS and accredited by COFRAC and CCN (Conseil Canadien des Normes).
In addition, Germitec received a favourable opinion from AFSSAPS.
See the development of Afssaps about the disinfecting chamber of external ultrasound probes and intracavitary radiations by UVC of the ANTIGERMIX AS1
Germitec is certified ISO 9001 & 13485 (by LNE/G-MED, a certification body in the medical field), CE 0459, and Awarded:
"Innovative Company" and "Winner of the PM'up contest organized by the Ile-de-France regional council"