1. The probe is easily placed inside the unit’s chamber, without disconnecting it.
2. Disinfection, initiated with just one click, takes no more than a few minutes
3. The Germitrac software stores all the disinfection data, thus providing full traceability.
- 1. Place the probe in the Antigermix unit without disconnecting it.
Simply connect the unit to the mains, close to the ultrasound machine.
Suspend the probe in the Antigermix chamber using the attachment ring (RFID chip) without disconnecting it and close the door.
-> No disconnection of the probe.
-> Disinfection is performed directly in the examination room, and does not require a dedicated space.
- 2. Start the disinfection process with one click.
Choose the desired disinfection cycle (ILD or HLD) and start the unit.
AAt the end of the cycle, which stops automatically, the probe is ready to be used again.
-> Very simple to use, with just one click.
-> Very fast disinfection (90 sec for an ILD, 200 sec for a HLD), easily performed between each patient.
- 3. Recover the disinfection data for full traceability, in line with current requirements.
All the probes are fitted with a RFID chip, and are thus automatically recognised by the Antigermix unit.
Automatic printing by the unit of all relevant data [establishment, patient ID, unit ID, date and time stamping, probe ID (RFID), disinfection status, etc].
Storage by Germitrac software of all the data pertaining to each disinfection cycle.
-> Proof of disinfection on various traceability reports (medico-legal proof).
Germitec is certified ISO 9001 & 13485 (by LNE/G-MED, a certification body in the medical field), CE 0459, and Awarded:
"Innovative Company" and "Winner of the PM'up contest organized by the Ile-de-France regional council"